Recent Before & After Photos

Rebuild in Davie, FL


A client contacted SERVPRO of Hollywood/Hallandale/ Aventura with a hygienist report showing they had mold in the hallway ceiling. The mold was caused... READ MORE



Hurricane Irma in Surfside, FL


This water damage/ remediation in a prestigious Surfside Hotel was a result of Hurricane Irma. The water affected about 50% of the building, causing some units ... READ MORE



Hurricane Irma in Miami, FL


This mold remediation was a result of the electricity loss caused by Hurricane Irma which led to high levels of humidity accumulating in the unit. The homeowner... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Sunny Isles, FL


This fire in Sunny Isles, FL was the result of an electrical issue. Notice the extent of the damage where the fire originated seems concentrated, yet, the fire ... READ MORE



Superficial Mold in Davie, FL


The AC systems were changed in all the condominium's units which was allowing the outside air into the unit, therefore, allowing the humidity in as well. S... READ MORE



Burst Roof Pipe in Miami Beach, FL


This financial facility located in Miami Beach had both floors affected; caused by a burst pipe in the roof. SERVPRO of Hollywood/ Hallandale/ Aventura immediat... READ MORE



Kitchen Mold in Aventura, FL


SERVPRO® of Hollywood/Hallandale/Aventura performed work in the unit of an Aventura condominium due to a dishwasher that was leaking for a period of time an... READ MORE



Sewage Back-Up in Miami, FL


A sewage back-up abruptly struck a food supermarket in the city of Miami, affecting the men and women's public bathrooms. SERVPRO® of Hollywood/Hallandale/A... READ MORE



Burst Supply Line in Hallandale Beach, FL


There was a plumbing contractor working on a unit's supply line and led to the pipe bursting. The burst pipe affected four hallway floors, four units, a card ro... READ MORE



Fireworks Gone Wrong in Aventura, FL


Just like residential fires, commercial fires may start in a bizarre or abrupt manner. A the time of the incident this commercial building was empty d... READ MORE